Saint of the Day Calendar - September 2021
Please click on the link below for the September 2021 calendar of Saints with their Feast and Memorial Days. This is a great way to pray to the Saints and to encourage a family dicussion.
- Christmas Eve/Christmas Day 2021 Masses - This year, the parish will offer two masses on Christmas Eve: 4:00pm and 10:00pm, and two masses on Christmas Day: 8:00am and 9:30am. This consolidates our mass schedule by eliminating the Christmas Eve 6:00pm and 12:00am (midnight) masses in favor of a 10:00pm mass.
- The Office of Faith Formation is in need of catechists for the 2021-2022 school year. We are epecially in need of catechists for Levels 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. For futher information please call the Office of Faith Formation at 631-268-2550.
- Fall 2021 Training Opportunities - If you are interested in becoming an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion or a Liturgical Minister for Lectors, courses will take place this fall. Dates and details are under Announcements, Training Opportunities in drop down menu. Please contact the office to speak with Fr. Janusz if interested in taking one of these training courses.
- Fall Bereavement Support Group will begin on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. The parish center at St. Joseph the Worker will offer a nine-week support group for recently bereaved and those still struggling with an unresolved loss. The group will meet on Wedenesdays from 11:00am - 12:15pm. For more information, or to join the group, please call Dr. Sabatini at 631-823-0552.
- Mass Intentions - The Mass intention book is open for the remainder of 2021 and for the first half of 2022. Visit the reception office or call 631-286-9133. This is a beautiful way to remember deceased family members and friends, and the special occasions in our lives, at the designated Mass(es).
- On Becoming A Catholic - Faith Formation classes will begin in September. If you or someone you know has expressed a desire to become a Catholic, please call the Faith Formation Office at 631-286-2550.
- Catholic Ministries Appeal (CMA) - please support the CMA. See letter from Bishop Barres for information on the CMA and how to support your parish under DRVC in drop down menu.
- Spiritual Adoption/Right to Life - Please see information on Spiritual Adoption including Pledge cards and Prayer Cards under Spiritual Adoption/Right to Life in drop down menu.
The Protection of Children
Information regarding the deadlines for filing proofs of claim in the Diocese’s Chapter 11 Case along with the forms needed to file a claim, can be found by clicking on the following link to the Diocese’s bankruptcy website and scrolling down the page:
Saturday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Parish Office # 631-286-9133
Fax # 631-286-9145
Emergency # 631-819-0114
The Food Pantry is Open for distribution:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, &.Thursday 11:00am - 12:00pm
Donations of food and other items are welcomed, and will be received on the same days and times.