PLEASE VISIT THE FAITH DIRECT VIDEO
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE ON DONATIONS
FOR THE ONGOING SUPPORT OF YOUR PARISH COMMUNITY
All masses take place in Church. The masses are spoken in English unless otherwise noted. In addition, where indicated (**) the mass will also be live-streamed on Facebook.
Mass schedule is as follows:
Sunday Morning & Evening:
Monday - Friday: 9:00AM
Saturday Morning & Evening:
7:00PM (Spanish) Misa en Español en la iglesia y si necesitamos más espacio, tendremos otra misa en el Basement al mismo tiempo.
RECONCILIATION: Monday through Friday at 8:40AM, and Saturdays at 4:00PM.
Parish Mission Statement
"We, the parish family of St. Joseph the Worker, are called to be a Christ-centered community seeking to renew our lives through conversion and spiritual growth. By the power of the Holy Spirit, we strive to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ by word, worship, welcome and service. By the Word of God, we encourage and strengthen one another through prayer, education, outreach and evangelization.
Saturday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Parish Office # (631) 286-9133
The Food Pantry is Open for distribution:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, &.Thursday 11:00am - 12:00pm
Donations of food and other items are welcomed, and will be received on the same days and times.
8:00am - Dedication to Blessed Mother
- Rev. Janusz Mocarski, Pastor
- Rev. Charlince Vendredy, Parochial Assistant
- Deacon Al Pickford, Deacon
- Mrs. Debbie Linbrunner, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Judith Hansen, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Regina Jacoby, Outreach Director
- Mrs. Cassandra Pinckney-Oudkerk, Youth Ministry Director
- Mr. Ted Michael, English Music Director
- Mr. Walter Arriaza, Hispanic Music Director