- All Saints' Day - Monday, November 1, 2021. An evening mass will be held at 6:30pm to remember those who have departed, with special intentions for those who have lost a child. Please join us as we remember all who have gone before us.
The month of October is dedicated to the Most Holy Rosary, to honor the Blessed Virgin Mary in gratitude for the protection she gives the Church. To facilitate participation in praying the Rosary, please see the information in the drop down menu Pray the Rosary. Also, please note the Knights of Columbus are leading the praying of the Rosary every weekday evening at 7:00pm in Mary's Courtyard throughout the month of October.
- All students in grades 8 - 12 are encouraged to join the Youth Ministry. Please contact Cassandra Pinckney-Oudkert at the Parish Center, 631-286-9133 for more details, or attend a Youth Night on Fridays from 6:30pm - 9:00pm. All teens are welcome! See Youth Ministry in drop down menu for pictures of recent events.
- Christmas Eve/Christmas Day 2021 Masses - This year, the parish will offer two masses on Christmas Eve: 4:00pm and 10:00pm, and two masses on Christmas Day: 8:00am and 9:30am. This consolidates our mass schedule by eliminating the Christmas Eve 6:00pm and 12:00am (midnight) masses in favor of a 10:00pm mass.
- Mass Intentions - The Mass intention book is open for the remainder of 2021 and for the first half of 2022. Visit the reception office or call 631-286-9133. This is a beautiful way to remember deceased family members and friends, and the special occasions in our lives, at the designated Mass(es).
- Catholic Ministries Appeal (CMA) - please support the CMA. See letter from Bishop Barres for information on the CMA and how to support your parish under DRVC in drop down menu.
The Protection of Children
Information regarding the deadlines for filing proofs of claim in the Diocese’s Chapter 11 Case along with the forms needed to file a claim, can be found by clicking on the following link to the Diocese’s bankruptcy website and scrolling down the page:
Saturday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Parish Office # 631-286-9133
Fax # 631-286-9145
Emergency # 631-819-0114
The Food Pantry is Open for distribution:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, &.Thursday 11:00am - 12:00pm
Donations of food and other items are welcomed, and will be received on the same days and times.