The Ten Comandments are the natural laws given to us by God which are the fundamental principles of our Catholic faith.
And the Lord said unto Moses, "Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tablets of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them." And Moses rose up and his minister Joshua; and Moses went up into the mount of God.
The Ten Commandments
1. I am the Lord thy God: thou shall not have strange Gods before me. (Put God first in your life)
2. Thou shall not worship any graven image. (worship only God and keep His Commandments)
3. Thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. (Respect God's name)
4. Remember to keep holy the Lord's Day. (Sunday is the Sabbath Day)
5. Honor thy father and thy mother.
6. Thou shall not kill.
7. Thou shall not commit adultery.
8. Thou shall not steal.
9. Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor. (Be truthful)
10. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's goods. (Be grateful for what you have been given)