The Office of the Governor has announced that effective immediately, virtually all State mandated
restrictions regarding COVID are lifted. Letter from Vicar General
The following will be in effect immediately:
1. Masks are optional. The parish cannot require that people wear masks. Masks are no longer
required for the distribution of Holy Communion. Hand sanitizing before distributing Holy Communion is recommended.
2. There are no social distancing requirements. There are no gathering limits.
3. Parishioners will NOT be asked their vaccination status nor for proof of vaccination. There
will be no segregating of worshipers based on vaccination status.
4. There are no restrictions on missalettes, hymnals or bulletins.
5. The parish office and all activities are open and functioning.
Note: The lifting of the dispensation for the obligation to attend Sunday and Holy Day Masses
will still take place on August 15, 2021.
This page is set up to help keep us connected and updated regarding materials for spiritual enrichment and resources for making spiritual communion. Please check back here often for more information.